PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER AND DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION:
ANDHRA PRADESH, HYDERABAD-04
Sub:- School Education - Coduct of SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, May/June, 2014 - Instructions issued to all theHeads of Schools including Clerical staff and Office Sub-Ordinates to be present during Summer Vacation - Reg.
Read:- Lr.Rc.No.87/B-2/2014, Dated:19-04-2014 from the DGE., Hyderabad.
All the District Educational Officer in the state are informed that, the Director of Government Examinations, Hyderabad in thereference read above has informed that SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations will be held in the 3rd week of June, 2014 tentativelyand the results will be released in the last week of July, 2014 for which, the presence of all the Headmasters/Clerical Staff/OfficeSub-Ordinates of all Secondary Schools are essentially required for the following purposes:-
- i) To receive extraction of nominal rolls of failed candiadates.
- ii) To receive fail memos of the failed candidates.
- iii) To receive and remit the examination fee.
Therefore, all the District Educational Officer in the state are requested to issue necessary instructions.
- Prevent all the Heads of Secondary Schools under all Managements along with one Non-Teaching Staff including Office Sub-OrdinatePersonnel from availing summer vacation, with effect from the date of release of results of SSC March 2014 to till re-opening of SChool.
- Obtain the names of personnel who are requesting for prevention and issue specific orders of prevention of summer vacation as per need.
- Earned Leave may be preserved for all those employees who are prevented from availing summer vacation as per leave rules.
This has the approval of the Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad.
For Commissioner and Director of School Education
For Downloading Proceeding Click Here