GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Social Welfare Department – Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society – Maternity Leave to Married Women employees of APSWREIS – Enhancement from 120 days to 180 days – Orders – Issued.
SOCIAL WELFARE (RS.1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 50 Dated: 17-05-2014Read the following:-
Ref:- 1) G.O.Ms.No.152 Finance (FR.1) Department dated: 04-05-2010.
2) From the Secretary, APSWREIS, Hyderabad, Letter Rc.No.A1/HO/Estt/2348/2011, dated: 30-08-2011.
* * * * *O R D E R:-
The Secretary, APSWREIS, Hyderabad, in his letter 2nd read above, has stated that as per the existing leave rules of the APSWREIS, the eligibility of maternity leave to women employees is 120 days. Consequent to implementation of RPS 2010, the Government has enhanced the Maternity Leave from 120 days to 180 days to the State Government women employees vide the G.O. first read above. The Government has extended the RPS 2010 to the Society employees. The Secretary, APSWREIS has therefore requested to Government to issue necessary orders extending the same to the women employees of the APSWREIS.
2. Government, after careful examination of the proposal, hereby, accord permission to the Secretary, APSWREIS to enhanced the maternity leave on full pay to married women employees of the APSWREIS from 120 days to 180 days, subject to the condition that it shall be granted to those with less than two surviving children only and on production of such certificate from Civil Surgeon.
3. These orders shall come into force with immediate effect.
4. Those women employees who are availing Maternity Leave of 120 days on the date of issue of GO may continue on the Maternity Leave till they complete 180 days of Maternity Leave. Those women employees who have already completed 120 days are not eligible to avail this benefit. The employees who have already availed 120 days of Maternity Leave and joined duty are not eligible to avail this benefit.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (ESW) Department vide their U.O.No.9780/118/A2/ESW/2014, dt: 02-05-2014.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
S. S. RAWAT
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (SW)
For Download GO Click Here