GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
HIGHER EDUCATION DEPTT-STATE NSS CELL –Institution of the NSS State Level Awards to the Programme Coordinator, Programme Officers & NSS Volunteers for the outstanding contribution in Community Service – Organization of NSS State Level Award Function at Kakatiya University, Warangal on 24th September 2014- Orders - Issued
HIGHER EDUCATION (CE-NSS) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Rt.No. 31 Dated:14-07-2014.Read the following
1) Minutes of the NSS State Level Advisory Committee Meeting held on 30-12-2008 in A.P.Secretariat, Hyderabad.
2) G.O. Rt. No. 447, H.E. (NSS) Dept., dt: 29-06-2011.
3) Sub-Committee Meeting held on 27-08-2013 in the Chamber of Principal Secretary to Govt., H. E. Dept., A.P. Secretariat, Hyderabad
In the G.O. 2nd read above, Government after careful examination of the recommendations of the Sub-Committee and after observing the response from participants have directed to reduce the number of Awards to the Programme Coordinator, Programme Officers & NSS Volunteers as detailed below:-
1) Best Programme Coordinator - 01 No.
2) Best Programme Officers - 06 No’s
3) Best Volunteers - 09 No’s
2. The Government have also directed to conduct the NSS State Level Awards Function Programme on 24th September every year. The selected Programme Coordinator, Programme Officers and NSS Volunteers will be given Certificates, Medals and Mementos on the said day.
3. In view of the above, the Government after careful examination in the matter here by order that, the number of Awardees for the year 2013-14 be restricted as per reference 2nd read above and as indicated in Para one above.
4. It is further to direct that the function be organized by Kakatiya University, on 24th September, 2014 at Warangal and the host University will bear the entire expenditure involved in the Programme, including Mementos, Medals, Shawls, and food arrangements out of Administrative Funds available in NSS with the NSS Cell of the University after obtaining approval from State Liaison Officer, State NSS Cell for meeting the said expenditure. Due care should be taken by the University to minimize the expenditure to the extent possible. The expenditure on preparation of Certificates will be borne by the State NSS Cell out of the OOE under Plan Scheme 2014-15.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA STATE)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT