PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER & DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
AND THE STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR,
SARVA SIKSHA ABHIYAN, TELANGANA STATE, HYDERABAD.
Sri M.Jagadeeshwar, IAS.,
Sub:-Telangana SSA, Hyderabad - Filling up of vacant Cluster Resource Persons for the year 2014-2015 - Instructions - Issued - Reg.
1. From Project Officer, SSA, Mahabubnagar Lr.No:A2/3726/RVM/2014, dated:19-6-2014
2. From Project Officer, SSA, Nalgonda Lr.Rc.No.803/B/SSA/2014, date:4-7-2014.
3. Govt. Memo.No.692/SE-Progs.I/2014-1, dated:10-7-2014 along with D.O.Lr.No:A2/3726/TSSA/2014, dated 2-7-2014 of Sri M.Girija Shankar, Collector, & District Magistrate, Mahabubnagar.
4. Govt. Memo.No:297/SE-Prog.I/2014-1, date:28-6-2014 along with representation date:21-6-2014 of Telangana State NFE D.Ed/B.Ed. Supervisor's Association, Hyderabad.
5. Represention dated nil from CRP's in Hyderabad Dist.
The attention of all the Project Officers and District Educational Officers of Telangana State is invited to the references cited, it is informed that 1919 Cluster Resource Persons approved in PAB 2014-2015. But the Cluster Resource Persons were engaged over and above the approved number of Cluster Resource Persons. There is no provision to engage additional Cluster Resource Persons as requested by certain Project Officers.
Therfore, they are requested to re-organise the Cluster Resources Canters (School Complexs) as per the norms of SSA Frame Work in approved PAB 2014-2015 on the following basis.
1. Shifting of School Complexes from Primary, Upper Primary to High School.
2. The School complexes functioning Primary School and Upper Primary School shall be shifted to a hereby High Schools/School Comples and the School Complex where less than 18 schools are attatched shall be merged in the nearby School Complex and the attached schools shall be distributed among the nearby School Complexs based on distance and transportation. facilities.
3. Intially each School Complex shall be allotted 1 Cluster Resource Persons and remaining Cluster Resource Persons may be adjusted as a second person on the criteria of number of schools allotted to School Complexes in descending order.
Further, it is informed that the material available with the merged school Complexes shall be handed over to nearest School Complex. After completion of re-organizing of School Complexes, Cluster Resource Persons may be allotted to each school Complex @ 1 Cluster Resource Persons and remaining number of Cluster Resource Persons may be adjusted on the criteria of number of schools allotted in descending order. The process of re-organizing the School Complexes and allotting the Cluster Resource Persons may be completed within a week and information sent to this office in given annexure.
For State Project Director