GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
ANIMAL HUSBANDRY DEPARTMENT – Bifurcation of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati and establishment of new Veterinary University in Telangana State as ‘Sri P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana State University for Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences’ located at the existing campus at Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – Adaptation of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Act 2005 (Act No. 18 of 2005) - Orders – Issued.
ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, DAIRY DEVELOPMENT & FISHIRIES (AH) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 5. Dated: 29-09-2014Read the following:
1. The Andhra Pradesh Re-Organisation Act, 2014 (Central Act.No.6 of 2014).
2. Govt. Memo.No.13665/R/2014,G. A. Dept., dt. 26-5-2014.
3. G.O.Ms.No.01, AHDD &F (AH) Dept., dated: 31-07-2014.
4. From the DAH., Hyd. Lr. Roc. No. 486/F/2014, dt: 08-08-2014.
O R D E R:-
Whereas, in section 101 of the Andhra Pradesh Re-Organisation Act, 2014, (Central Act 6 of 2014)the appropriate Government i.e., the State of Telangana is empowered by order, to make such adaptations and modifications of any law made before 02-06-2014, whether by way of repeal or amendment, as may be necessary or expedient, for the purpose of facilitating the application of such law in the State of Telangana, before expiration of two years from 02-06-2014, and there upon every such law shall have effect subject to the adaptations and modifications so made until altered, repealed or amended by a competent Legislature or other competent authority;
And whereas, it has become necessary to adapt Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Act 2005 (Act No. 18 of 2005) for the purpose of facilitating its application in relation to the State of Telangana.
The following notification will be published in an extra-ordinary issue of the Telangana Gazette dt. 30-09-2014.
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 101 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014 (Central Act No.6 of 2014), the Governor of Telangana hereby makes the following Order, namely:-
1. This Order may be called Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Act 2005 (Act No. 18 of 2005) (Telangana Adaptation} Order, 2014.
2. The notification shall come into force with immediate effect.
3. Throughout the Act, the words “Andhra Pradesh” shall be substituted with the word of “Telangana”.
For the purpose of this Order and the Act adapted herein, the expression “the State” shall have the meaning and as specified in section 3 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014.
A copy of the order is available in internet and can be accessed at address firstname.lastname@example.org.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (FAC).