Public Services – Ban on all promotions, appointments, transfers, revision of seniority and change in terms and conditions of employment – Imposed – Partial modification – Orders – Issued.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SERVICES-D) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 595 . Dated:17-9-2014.Read the following:
1. G.O.Rt.No.2147, GA (DPC-I) Department, dt.16.5.2014.
2. Representations from the TNGOs’ Central Union, Hyderabad and the
Telangana Junior Forest Officers’ Association, Hyderabad.
*******O R D E R:
In the GO first read above, orders were issued imposing a general ban on all promotions, appointments, transfers, revision of seniority and change in terms and conditions of employment in the State at all levels till the process of allocation of employees to the successor States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh is completed.
2. In the representations second read above, the Telangana Non-Gazetted Officers’ Central Union, Hyderabad, while narrating the grievances being faced by the employees and the families of the deceased employees in the State, has requested to relax the above said ban orders in respect of compassionate appointments and promotions to the district cadre posts. The Telangana Junior Forest Officers’ Association, Hyderabad, has also requested to lift the ban orders, so as to enable the subordinate staff to get promotions to higher categories.
3. Government, after careful examination of the matter and in partial modification of the orders issued in the GO first read above, by exercising the powers conferred by the provisions under section 101 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014, hereby accord permission to make temporary or adhoc appointments including compassionate appointments / promotions to the local, district, zonal and multi-zonal cadre posts, which fall entirely in the State of Telangana and which do not come under the purview of the process of allocation of employees between the successor States, subject to condition that the said appointments / promotions shall be reviewed after completion of the process of final allocation of employees between the successor States by the Government of India; and the persons, so appointed / promoted meanwhile, shall not have any rights on such appointments / promotions. However, the ban orders issued in GO first read above shall remain unchanged with respect to the posts having State Cadre and also to the posts in Secretariat, Heads of Departments, State Level Offices / Institutions etc., which come under the purview of the process of allocation of employees between the successor States.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT