GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
School Education Department – Examination reforms for classes IX and X from the Academic Year 2014-15 onwards – Certain clarifications and amendments to G.O.Ms.No.17 dated 14.05.2014 and SSC examinations pattern issued in G.O.Ms.No.2, dated 26.08.2014 – Para 3(b) read with Para 4 thereof kept in abeyance – Orders – Issued.
SCHOOL EDUCATION (PROG.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 7. Dated 10.10.2014Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.17. School Education (PE.Prog.II) Department, dated 14.05.2014.
2. From the Commissioner, School Education, Telangana State Lr.Rc.No. 302/Plg-I(E1-1)/2009, dated 28.07.2014.
3. G.O.Ms.No.2, School Education (Prog.II) Department, dated 26.08.2014.
In the reference 1st read above, orders have been issued for the implementation of examination reforms for Class IX and X from the Academic Year 2014-15 onwards.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Commissioner & Director of School Education, Telangana has submitted proposals for certain clarifications and amendments to the G.O. 1st read above.
3. In the reference 3rd read above, Government, among others, agreed with the proposal of the Commissioner & Director of School Education, Telangana that all the composite courses in vogue may be dispensed with.
4. Government, keeping in view certain representations received in the matter and after careful examination, hereby order that, G.O.Ms. No.2, School Education (Prog.II) Department, dated 26.08.2014, in so far as it pertains to Para 3 (b) read with Para 4 thereof, shall be kept in abeyance pending further examination of the issue.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (SE)(FAC)