GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
A B S T R A C T
School Education – RVM (SSA) – Sri B.Rajamouli, Project Officer, RVM(SSA), Karimnagar– Transfer on deputation from Karimnagar to Warangal District- – Orders – Issued.
SCHOOL EDUCATION (SE-Prog.I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 81. Dated:13.10.2014Read the following:-
1) G.O. Ms. No. 10 Finance and Planning (FW.FR-II) Department,dated 22.01.1993
2) G.O. Ms. No.475 Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Department, Dt:23.10.2007.
3) G.O.Ms.No.160, Finance (FR.II) Department, dt.7.5.2010.
4) G.O.Ms.No.143, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development (RD.I) Department, Dt:09.05.2012.
5) G.O.Rt.No.83 ,Edn (PE&SSA)Department,Dt.12.02.2014.
6) From the State Project Director, Rajiv Vidya Mission(SSA),
*****O R D E R:-
In the reference 5th read above, Sri B.Rajamouli,Project Officer, RVM(SSA), was transfered from Warangal District to Karimnagar District on deputation basis due to implementation of Model Code of General Elections,2014.
2) In the reference 6th read above, the State Project Director, Rajiv VidyaMission (SSA),Telangana, Hyderabad has informed that Sri B.Rajamouli has requested to consider his transfer on deputation from the post of Project Officer,RVM(SSA) Karimnagar to the Warangal District in the existing vacancy as Sri G.V.Shyam Prasad Lal, Project Officer,RVM(SSA) Warangal was relieved and posted as RDO,Bodhan,Nizamabad.
3) In the circumstances stated above, after due consideration of the proposal of the State Project Director, RVM(SSA), Sri B.Rajamouli,Project Officer, RVM(SSA), is transferred on deputation from the post of the Project Officer,SSA, Karimnagar to the existing vacant post of the Project Officer,SSA,Warangal District, under Foreign Service terms & conditions upto 13.07.2015.
4) The State Project Director, Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA), Telangana, Hyderabad / the District Collector, Karimnagar / Warangal District shall take action accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT(SE/FAC)