GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
ALLOWANCES - Rcommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission - Dearness Allwoence - Regulation in the Revised Pay Scales.2015 - Orders - Issued.
G.O. Ms. No. 26 Dated: 18-03-2015
- G.O.Ms. No. 95, G.A. (Spl.A) Department, dated: 28.2.2013.
- G.O.Ms. No.102, Finance (PC.I) Department, dated: 14-05-2014.
- G.O.Ms. No.127, Finance (PC.I) Department, dated: 27-05-2014.
- G.O.Ms. No.35, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated: 01.10.2014.
- G.O.Ms. No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated: 18.03.2015.
In the Government Order first read above, orders were issued constituting Tenth Pay Revision Commission, appointing Sri Pradeep Kumar Agarwal, IAS (Retd) as Pay Revision Commissioner. The Pay Revision Commission submitted its report to the Government on 29.05.2014.
2. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, inter alia recommended the following on Dearness Allowance:
The Dearness Allowance be regulated at 0.524% for the State Employees for every one percent of Dearness Allowance sanctiond to the Employee of Government ot India with effect from 01.01.2014
3. Government have accept the above recommendation of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission. Accordingly, it ordered that the Dearness Allowance to the State Government employees shall be regulated @0.524% for every one percentage of Dearness Allowance sanctioned to the employees of Government of India with effect from 01.01.2014. The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the Revised Pay Scale, 2010 in the G.O. 2nd and 4th read above shall be regulated in the Revised Pay Scales,2015 as under:
|Dateofeffect||Rates of Dearness Allowance |
sanctioned by the
Government of India.
|Revised rates fo Dearness Allowance |
in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015
- all employees of the State Government;
- employees of the Local Bodies and Aided Institutions including Aided
Polytechnics, inrespect of those drawing pay in a regular pay scale in the Revised
Pay Scales,2015; and
- the Work-charged establishment in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay
scale in the Revised Pay Scales of 2015.
- employees who opt to remain in the Revised Pay Scales,2010;
- Teachers working in the Universities, Affiliated Degree Colleges both under
Government and Aided managements who are drawing pay in
the RevisedUGC/ICAR/AICTE Pay Scales; and
- Officers belongin gto All India Services.
Pay Scales,2015and the Dearness Allowance already sanctioned in the Government Orders
second and fourth read above shall be notionally adjustedup to01-06-2014. As regards the
arrears from 02-06-2014 to 28-02-2015,orders will be issued separately.
7. TheG.O is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://goir.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
V. NAGI REDDY
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT