TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
One Time Registration System
Photograph and Signature
Instructions for Photograph
- Before filling up the application form the candidate should have a scanned image of his/her photograph and signature. These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of application form. The photograph should be in colour or b/w (but clear contrast) with name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it as shown below. It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable
- To be uploaded during the submission of online application form
- Photograph [3.5cmx4.5cm] should have the name of the candidate and the date on which the photograph is taken printed as shown in the sample image.
- Signature of the candidate shall be scanned [3.5cmx1.5cm] separately and uploaded here.
- File Format File Size Dimension
Photograph of Candidate JPEG format 50 KB 3.5cm x 4.5cm
Signature of Candidate JPEG format 30 KB 3.5cm x 1.5cm
- For which posts you want to receive alerts from TSPSC :
- I hereby declare that all the particulars furnished in this application are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect or ineligibility being detected before or after the examination, action can be initiated against me by the Telangana State Public Service Commission or Government of Telangana.
I accept the above declaration(Tick)
- Priview Button Available