GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
School Education – Mid Day Meal Programme – Enhancement of cooking cost w.e.f 01.07.2015– Orders – Issued.
SCHOOL EDUCATION (PROG.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 38 Dated: 31-12-2015Read the following:-
- From the Director (MDM), GOI, MHRD, DSE & L, Shastri Bhavan, New
Delhi letter No. 1-1/2009-Desk (MDM), dated: 28.07.2015.
- From the DSE, T.S., Hyderabad Lr.Rc.No. 01/MDM/2014, Dt: 30.07.2015,
Government of India have issued Orders increasing the Cooking Cost for the year 2015-16 for Primary and Upper Primary classes with effect from 01.07.2015 vide reference 1st read above as shown below:
|Stage||Revised Cooking cost per child||Centre - State sharing|
|Non - NET States 975:25)||NER States (90:10)|
2. The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad has submitted proposal for issuing Orders for the enhancement of the Cooking Cost under National Programme of Mid Day Meal Scheme for Primary and Upper Primary Schools w.e.f. 01.07.2015 as per the GoI norms and Orders for the enhancement of the Cooking Cost from Rs.6.38/- to 6.64/- w.e.f. 01.07.2015 as the State Share for providing mid day meals for classes IX and X vide reference 2nd read above as follows:
|Stage||Existing rate for 2014-15||After enhancement of rate byGOI by 5% w.e.f. 01/07/2015||Total after revised|
|Central Share (75%)||Actual State Share (25%)||Addl. Commitment of State||Total||Central Share (75%) (As per GOI letter)||Actual State Share (25%)||Addl. Commitment
of Rs. 1.00
|IX & X||---||6.38||6.38||---||---||6.64||6.64|
3. After careful examination of the proposal Government hereby enhance the Cooking Cost from Rs.4.60 to Rs.4.76 for the Classes I to V and from Rs.6.38 to Rs.6.64 for Classes VI to X w.e.f. 01.07.2015 as agreed by the Government of India and Cooking Cost from Rs.6.38 to Rs.6.64 for classes IX and X.
4. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (EBS.IV) Department vide their U.O.No. 14320/202/EBS IV/SE/2015, Dt: 14.12.2015.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
RANJEEV R ACHARYA
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Click Here to Download GO. Ms No. 38