DIETCET Question paper pattern || DIETCET Examination pattern || DIETCET - Scheme of Entrance Test
|(a) General Knowledge||5 Questions||5 Marks|
|(b) Teaching Aptitude Test||5 Questions||5 Marks|
|(a) General English||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|(b) Telugu/Urdu/Tamil||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|(a) Mathematics||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|(b) Physical Sciences||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|(c) Biological Sciences||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|(d) Social Studies||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
- The subject and syllabi of the test shall be of the standard ofClasses VIII to X of A.P. State Syllabus for Part-II &Part III of the test.
- The medium of Entrance Test: Question paper shall be in Telugu/English or Urdu/English and Tamil/English only.
- The candidates who have studied SSC/Intermediate in the medium concerned (Telugu, Urdu, English or Tamil) or who studied Telugu or Urdu or Tamil as first language in SSC or its equivalent or who studied as one of the above languages in part II in Intermediate exam are alone eligible for admission of seats into concerned medium viz. Telugu/Urdu/English/Tamil offered by the Institution concerned.
- Only the candidates who obtain qualifying marks in the DIETCET shall be assigned ranks as per order of merit. However SC & ST candidates shall be given rank, irrespective of marks secured by them in DIETCET.
- No requests for re-totaling of marks, revaluation of answer scripts or personal identification of answer scripts will be entertained.
- The DIETCET will be conducted at different examination centers to be constituted at District Head quarters only and not at any other place.
- Tamil medium candidates should write the test in Chittoor district Head Quarters only.