PROCEEDING OF THE STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR,
SARVA SIKSHA ABIYAN, TELANGANA STATE, HYDERABAD.
Sub: SSA, Telangana, Hyderabad - Support to Madarsa Education Programme _ Extending support to Madarsas for the year 2014-15 - Partial Modification in the Guidelines issued - Regarding.
Ref: 1. This office Proc. Rc. 101/APRVM(SSA)/2012, dated: 31.10.2013
2. Proc. Rc. No. 2815/APRVM(SSA)/2012, dated:31.10.2013
The attention of all the Project Officers of SSA in the State is invited to the reference read above, certain guidlines were issued for extending support to Deeni Madarsas for the year 2014-15 to impart formal curriculum in their respective districts.
In this regard,several representations were received to this office for modification in the guidlines issued vide reference cited and subsequently after interaction in the Video Conference addressed to the DPOs & Nazims of Madrarsas the following partial modifications are issued:
- Identify the neibourhood school of Govt./ Local bodies. The Madarsas who seek support shall be attached to the identified neighbourhood school for monitoring. The Madarsas so attached, shall report its enrolment and attendance of students from Class I to VIII.
- In the place of Special Training Centre, Enrolment of Madarsas must be supervised by the Head Master of Neighbourhood Government School and children attendance must be submitted to the attached school and to DPO monthly after attesting from concerned Head Master.
- As per new guidlines DPOs are requested to give notification in daily local news papers inviting the Madarsas for support for formal curriculum and applications for Vidya Volunteers to teach formal curriculum in Madarsas.
- For engaging of qualified Vidya Volunteers in the Madarsas, the services of VVs who are qualified and worked during 2013-14 and whose services are satisfactory may be re-engaged duly entering new agreement. If qualified VVs are not available at any place, this shall be placed before the District Selection Committee and fill up as per the instructions issued in reference 2nd cited befor (copy enclosed)
- If selection committe is not yet constituted in any district , it shall be constituted immediately.
- Selection process shall be done by the Committee mentioned as per the guidlines and the Nazims of the Madarsas may also propose the qualified candidates and they shall be taken into consideration as proposed by the Nazims of Madarsas after careful verification of the original certificates of the candidates and these candidates if they are under selection (proposed by the Nazims) may be engaged in their respective Madarsas.
They are also requested to take immediately necessary action to fill the required no. of VVs in Madarsas immediately by 15 Oct, 2014 as four months of academic year are almost over and submit the compliance report to the SPO for further course of action.
For State Project Director