TELANGANA RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION SOCIETY (REGD) HYDERABAD
INFORMATION BULLETINTREI Society has established Residential Junior Colleges with an objective to provide quality education to the talented children. Presently, TREI Society is managing 04 TS Residential Junior Colleges(03 for Boys and one for Girls).
|Sno||Category TSR Jr Colleges||No.of Colleges|
- All the TSR Jr Colleges are providing education in Residential Mode
- Individual attention is being paid to each student
- Loco Parent system is implemented by appointing one loco parent to a group of 15 to 20 students.
- Long term Coaching is provided to students to prepare them for exams like EAMCET/CACPT
- Day starts with the physical exercises and Classes will commence at 8.00am and academic activities will continue till 10.00pm in the night.
- Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to sports and games and other cocurricular activities for allround development of students.
There are good infrastructure facilities in addition to well equipped laboratories, libraries, reading rooms and play grounds with well equipped physical education dept. The colleges offer free education besides free boarding and lodging facilities to all selected candidates. Special care will be taken for talented and low achievers. Loco parent system is adopted to look after and guide the students staying in the hostel.
Special fee and examination fee
Special fee and examination fee will be collected as per the rate prescribed by BIE, Hyderabad. Caution deposit of Rs 25/- per year will be collected at the time of admission
Maintenance charges Rs 1000/- will be collected at the time of admission for 1st year and Rs 1000/- in the 2nd year.
TSRJC CET 2015-16:
1. Candidates seeking admission into Inter I year in 04 TS Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2014-15 should apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
2. Date of Examination: 10.05.2015 from 10.00 am to 12.30pm
3. Examination Centers: District Head quarters ( Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test)
4. Scheme of Examination: Question paper shall be issued in Telugu/English or Urdu/English (bilingual) only.
|Code No.||Group||Subject in the |
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|02||BPC||English-Bio.Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|03||CEC/MEC||English-Social Studies- Mathematics||2 ½ hours||150|
The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject). The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are Available in the Websites: http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.The question papers of TSRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
5. Schedule for applying online application:
Date of opening of online application : 23.03.2015 (after 4.00pm)
Last date : 18.04.2015
6. Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
7. Eligibility :
- a) Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in TELANGANA only.
- b) Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March/April 2015 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- c) OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A: 7 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:1%, BC-D:7, BC-E: 4%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3% Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
10. Criteria for allotment of seats under special reservation category
The seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC/CEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
- i. Under PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidate. Minimum disability is 40%
- ii. Under Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
- iii. Under CAP( Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an exservice or presently in defence service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category.
PARTICULARS OF SEATS AVAILABLE IN EACH JUNIOR COLLEGE:
|S No||Place of College||Category||Groups and strength||Total |
|Medium of |
|1||TSR Junior College(Girls), |
|2||TSR Junior College(Boys), |
|3||TSR Junior college -Boys, |
|40||40||-||35||115||Urdu & |
|4||TSR Junior college - Boys, |
Jurisdiction for admission in each Junior College
|Sl No.||Name of the college||Candidates belongs to thedistrict eligible for admission|
|1||TSR Junior College (Girls),Hasanparthy, Warangal District.||10 Districts of Telangana State|
|2||TSR Junior College (Boys),Sarvail, StateNalgonda District.|
|3||TS Residential Junior CollegeMinorities - (Boys)Nagaram, Nizamabad-District.||Warangal |
|4||Q.Q.S.U.R. Residential Junior CollegeMinorities - (Boys), Nagol,L.B.Nagar, Hyderabad.||Mahaboobnagar |
12. HOW TO APPLY:
Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘Online’.
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TSRJC-CET 2015.
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of
application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150.00 through APONLINE or through Credit card(Payment gateway) from 23.03.2015 (after 4.00pm) to 18.04.2015 for submission of application through Online.
- At the APONLINE CENTER or PAYMENT GATEWAY (By Credit Card @tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in) the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
- On receipt of fee at APON LINE,or PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued with a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form ( given at annexure)
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with the SSC Hall ticket Number(SSC-2015) before filling in on-line application. On entry of SSC Hall Ticket Number, the data of candidate ( name, father name, mother name, date of birth, Photograph, Signature) will be captured from the SSC Nominal rolls available with SSC Board. In case of the candidates not appearing for SSC Board exams i.e. the candidates appearing for CBSE or any other Board exams, such candidates should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form for such candidates..
- While filling the on line application, the candidate has to opt the course. Once a course is opted, that can not be changed.
- The candidate need not posses any certificate at the time of apply, but the candidates must obtain original certificates (Caste, Income, Study, Special category) by the time of counselling.
- On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily.
- The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in, http://tresidential.cgg.gov.in from 01.05.2015 to 06.05.2015 with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
- Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
- The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
- The convenor reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage, if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admissions.
- In case of tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the
merit will be decided as follows:
- The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC, Biological Science for BPC and Social Studies for MEC/CEC will be considered.
- If still the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC and for BPC, Mathematics for MEC/CEC will be considered.
- If still the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
- If there is a tie between male and female candidates, then female candidate shall be given higher rank
- If still the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be
given a higher rank:
c) BC (A)
d) BC (B)
e) BC (C)
f) BC (D)
g) BC (E) and
- The information furnished in application by the candidate will only be considered and registered and if any candidate fails to fill the complete information or given wrong information, the fault lies with the candidate only.
- Merit in the Entrance Examination
- Option exercised( i.e. option for college and option for course)
- Rule of reservation
- Reservation for under Special category
made available on the websites: http://tresidential.cgg.gov.in , http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be called for counselling for allotment of seats for admission in the ratio of 1:5.
Date of First counselling :01.06.2015.
17. The jurisdiction for any appeal to be settled is in Hyderabad city courts only. The reference period for such appeal is before the completion of admissions of academic year 2014-15 or before the last date of admission into first year intermediate as announced by BIE, Hyderabad.