GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
School Education Department - Sainik School, Korukonda – Entrance Examination for admission into Sainik School, Korukonda (A.P) for 2016-17 Session – Constitution of Examination Board for Written Test – Orders – Issued.
SCHOOL EDUCATION (PROG.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 238 Dated: 29-12-2015Read:
From the Principal, Sainik School, Korukonda (under Ministry of Defence) Dist.Vizianagaram (A.P)Ref.No.SSK/1251/MO/EE/ 2016-17, dated 19.10.2015& 03.12.2015.
In the circumstances stated by the Principal, Sainik School, Korukonda, Vizianagaram District in the letters read above, Government, hereby, appoint the following Examination Board for conducting the Entrance Examination for admission into the Sainik School, Korukonda, Vizianagaram District scheduled on 03 Jan 2016 for 016-17Academic Session. The Principal, Sainik School, Korukonda shall appointthe Teachers from the Sainik School, Korukonda to each Centre to assist the Examination Board towards conducting of the Written Examination. However, the District Educational Officer (DEO) of each District where the Examination Centre is located will be fully responsible for the smooth conduct of the above Entrance Examination.
2. The DEOs are required to take custody of the Question Papers kept in a sealed Trunk, labelled ‘CONFIDENTIAL’sent by the Principal, Sainik School Korukonda through his representatives one or two days prior to the conduct of the Examination and they must ensure safe custody of the Question Paper Trunk.
3. The Principal, Sainik School Korukonda at his discretion is empowered to cancel any of the Examination Centres, in case sufficient number of candidates (i.e. minimum 100 candidates) do not opt to appear from a particular Examination Centre.
4. The details of the Entrance Examination Centers and Boards are as follows:-
|ser No.||Exam center||venue||Details of Examination Board|
|(a)||HYDERABAD||Keys Girl’s HighSchool,Secunderabad||i) Chairman: The District EducationalOfficer, HyderabadDistrict
ii) Member : A Revenue Officer is tobe nominated by theDistrict Collector,Hyderabad Dist
.iii)Member : A Regular Junior-in- Commissioned OfficerAttendance is to be nominated byDy. Director General,NCC, Secunderabad
|(b)||KARIMNAGAR||Govt. HighSchoolSubhashnagar,Karimnagar||i) Chairman: District EducationalOfficer, Karimnagar Dist.
ii) Member : A Revenue Officer is tobe nominated by theDistrict Collector,Karimnagar Dist.
iii) Member : A Regular Junior-in- Commissioned OfficerAttendance is to be nominated byDy.Director General, NCC, Secunderabad
5. Roll No. of all the candidates who qualify for ‘Merit List’ will be published in all the leading newspapers of Telangana.
6. Based on the directives of the Sainik Schools Society, the Interview and Medical Examination of the candidates will be conducted soon after finalization of the merit list. The details of conduct of Interview and Medical Examination are as follows:-
- (a) Interview followed by Medical Examination will be held during March, 2016
and may last for two weeks.
- (b) Sainik School, Korukonda will intimate each candidate who qualifies and
whose name appears in the merit list about the specific date and venue of
Interview and Medical Examination
- (c) Interview Board. The members of Interview Board are as follows:
(i) Chairman: Principal, Sainik School, Korukonda
(aa) A Nominee of the District Collector of
(ab) District Educational Officer of the
Vijayanagarm District or is nominee
- (d) Conduct of Medical Examination. The Medical Examination will be conducted
by the Medical Specialists from Defence Services/Govt. Civil Hospital. The
Medical standards for entry into Sainik Schools are the same as that for the
entry into the National Defence Academy.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA )
RANJEEV R ACHARYA
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENTClick here to Download GO 238