Theatre as a pedagogic tool for facilitating the development of language proficiency. Monst of the lesson in primary classes are stories. These well easily yield classroom theatre. The process of working out classroom theatre is given below:
Why Theatre in English Class?
The classroom theatres can yield much pedagogic mileage.
- It creates sustainable linguistic experince.
- It promotes collaborations and cooperation among the learners
- It creates to the development of multiple intelligences.
- It provides space for the spontaneous productions of language.
- It paves way for deeper understanding of the lessons.
- It engages all children psychological as well as emotionally.
- It makes the textbook come live.
- It helps the learners read the text analytically said critically.